There are so many points that come under the concept of self-care and we hardly include one or two point in this like washing face, oiling hair, etc. Our hair is part of our personality and that is why we want them to look perfect always. But not all time this is possible instead of this most of the time.
We struggle to keep our hair healthy, bouncy, and dandruff free. But dandruff is the most common problem to which we cannot win so easily. If you have colored hair then you have to look for the best anti dandruff for colored hair. Even dyed or colored hair is prone to face the hair problems like dandruff, hair thinning, damaged hair, etc. But now you can avoid all those embarrassing moments that take away your confidence. Nobody will feel look or proud in watching the white flakes on their shoulders and that is why we need to treat it at the earliest. Here are some of the remedies to try to keep dandruff away from your hair. These are:
- Apple cider vinegar: You may have heard about apple cider vinegar as it is known for so many benefits for our health, skin, as well as for our hair. In the same way, apple cider vinegar can help you fight dandruff problems. Avoid applying it directly as it is mandatory to mix water in the mixture to avoid any reaction.
- Lemon with coconut oil: Both coconut oil and lemon possess properties that are known to treat dandruff problems. It will provide the required nourishment to your hair and will keep dandruff away. Mix both these ingredients and mix well to form a paste. You can use heated coconut oil for better results. Keep this mixture in your hair so that you can see the best results.
- Fenugreek seeds: The fenugreek seeds can help you to get rid of dandruff and even help to prevent it if you are not having this problem. Prevention is better than the cure and that is why you must take action in advance to say goodbye to dandruff. Soaked fenugreek seeds will work the best and then grind and make a paste. You can also add some juice of the lemon to it.
- Curd or yogurt: Curd is the basic home remedy that everyone should try if they are having a dandruff problem. Curd is good for our hair and makes it super soft and smooth. You don’t have to add anything in the curd or don’t have to prepare any paste etc you can directly apply it on. After some time, let it dry and wash your hair.
- Egg yolk: Eggs are not only beneficial for your health or in nutrients but are good for our hair as well. Egg masks are the perfect way to pamper your hair. You can apply the yellow part of the egg on your hair for dandruff.
So, these are some of the remedies that you must try and use color safe dandruff shampoo on your hair.